SafetyLine Suite provides online WHS training modules and tools developed in collaboration with other Western Australian agencies.
Working with our partners
WorkSafe fatigue management for commercial drivers
Fatigue is a major contributor to traffic accidents and incidents on Western Australian roads. This module will take commercial drivers and their managers or supervisors through measures and strategies to both understand and control the risk of fatigue when driving.
This website is a free-to-use resource. If you drive a commercial vehicle within or coming into Western Australia for work, and your work time fits one of the categories below, this online training is for you.
A commercial driver is a person who drives a commercial vehicle and whose working hours fit into one of the following categories:
- work time is more than 60 hours per week, or
- for more than once per week, work time is more than 10 hours out of any 24-hour period, or
- more than once per week, work time includes the period from midnight to 5am.
A commercial vehicle is:
- a passenger transport vehicle
- a school bus
- an item of mobile pant or motor vehicle with a gross vehicle mass (GVM) of more than 4.5 tonnes that is designed to carry, or is carrying, a large integrated item of equipment
- any other motor vehicle with a GVM over 4.5 tonnes used or intended to be used for the carriage of goods for hire or reward.
User friendly tools
Sexual harassment evaluation tool for mine workers
Have you or someone you know experienced sexual harassment while working for a mining company?
This helpful tool is designed to use the information you provide to direct you toward the advice and agencies best suited to your experience.
By completing a short questionnaire, you will be offered the most appropriate help and guidance for the level of urgency of your situation and your particular circumstances. At any time you can end the questionnaire using the ‘safe exit’ button which allows you to completely remove yourself and all your information from the site.
If you work in the mining industry and have experienced sexual harassment, use this questionnaire.
SafetyLine Suite updates
- SafetyLine Suite
The mining industry have worked alongside WorkSafe to provide a trauma informed assessment tool for anyone in the mining industry who has experienced sexual harassment. It consists of a short questionnaire that will direct you to the agencies that will provide the support and agencies you require for your circumstances.
- SafetyLine Suite
This free to use module on fatigue management will take commercial drivers and their managers / supervisors through measures and strategies to both understand and control the risk of fatigue when driving.